This is a trade book pack of corresponding books for the new Content Literacy (Intermediate) lesson book that is now a part of The Comprehension Toolkit series second edition.
Because schools may already own these popular books, these books are available for your convenience as an optional purchase.
These 6 intermediate titles are included in this trade book pack to support Content Literacy lessons:
- Kids Fight for Civil Rights (Appleseeds, October 2013)
- Lend Me A Paw (National Geographic Ladders series)
- Speak Out (National Geographic Ladders series)
- Surprising Sharks (Candlewick Press)
- The Journey that Saved Curious George (HMH Books for Young Readers)
- The Mayflower Compact (National Geographic Reading Expeditions)
You may also be interested in purchasing the original trade book pack that corresponds to the lessons in the first six strategy books in the Toolkit:
The Intermediate Comprehension Toolkit trade book pack
Existing users of the original Comprehension Toolkit series may purchase the new Content Literacy lesson book and this new trade book pack to fill in their existing resources.
New to The Comprehension Toolkit series? Click here for more details:
The Primary Comprehension Toolkit, second edition
The Intermediate Comprehension Toolkit, second edition