In this comprehensive guide to developing, implementing, and improving dual-language programs, internationally recognized experts Else Hamayan, Fred Genesee and Nancy Cloud address every aspect of a successful dual-language program, including:
- specific strategies for building community support for the program
- guidance for choosing a program model and planning curriculum across grade levels
- best-practice teaching strategies that promote content learning and language development
- guidelines for assessment and linking assessment to standards
- commentary from teachers, administrators, and instructional supervisors currently working within vibrant and successful dual-language programs
- helpful discussions of current research in the realm of dual-language instruction.
Whether you are with a school or district considering or putting together a dual-language program or you are looking to improve an existing program, let Dual Language Instruction from A to Z be your roadmap to excellence.
To preview a sample of Dual Language Instruction from A to Z click here.
Ch.1: Foundations of Dual Language Instruction
Ch.2: The First Steps: Planning or Adjusting a Dual Language Program
Ch.3: Planning for Instruction
Ch.4: Teaching Academic Content
Ch.5: Language Teaching in Dual Language Programs
Ch.6: Putting it All Together
Label companion resources
Label support materials
Label product support
No sales resources available for this title