From the authors of the bestselling Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System (BAS) comes the much anticipated assessment system for Spanish-speaking students. Sistema de evaluación de la lectura is a one-on-one, comprehensive assessment to determine instructional and independent reading levels (A–N) and for placing students on the F&P Text Level Gradient™.
Download the electronic sampler!
- 28 brand new, original student books written in Spanish by native Spanish speaking authors—not translations or adaptations from English
- Illustrations by Hispanic illustrators ensuring authentic, culturally-relevant artwork
- Careful development and leveling by an advisory panel of bilingual literacy experts, under the supervision of Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell
- Spanish A–N leveling system developed to parallel the F&P Text Level Gradient™, incorporating text characteristics specific to Spanish for each level
- Embedded training on the Professional Development DVD along with on-site and off-site support provided by Heinemann.
- With SEL Grados K–2, Niveles A–N, Fountas and Pinnell respond to the demands of teachers and administrators for a comprehensive Spanish-language assessment system that is meaningfully linked to classroom instruction.
New! Field Study Results & Advisory Panel
New! Request a Sampler
View a video overview:
Another way of a 1000 payday loans using a brief verification.