On-Demand Course Credit
You can earn graduate credit by taking a full-length On-Demand course. We currently have graduate credit partnerships with Brandman University and Antioch University.
- Brandman University credit information and registration form
- Antioch University credit information and registration form
- Mini-courses and single-session courses are not eligible for graduate credit.
- We strongly recommend checking with your school district to ensure that the credit from your chosen university will be accepted before you enroll. Students intending to transfer credit to another university are also advised to obtain approval from their advisor or the registrar before enrolling.
- Enrolling for graduate credit always requires completing a separate registration application directly from the university.
- Fees for graduate credit must be paid separately to the university.
- Registration for credit must be completed after course purchase and may be completed as late as 30 days after course completion, depending on the university.
Continuing Education Credit (CEUs)
The number of contact hours/CEUs available for an On-Demand course is dependent on the length of the course. Full-length courses are equivalent to 30 contact hours, or 3 CEUs. For our mini-courses, please read the course details and purchasing information for the course you are interested in to check the number of CEUs that will be awarded.
On completion of your course and all the session exercises, you will have an opportunity to save and print a CEU certificate. The link to print the certificate will be available on the last page of the course.
Professional Development Services Menu
- PD Services Home
- On-Site PD
- Online PD
- Off-Site PD
- Fountas & Pinnell PD Support
- Math | Science PD Support
- Custom PD Plans
- Contact Heinemann PD
2017-18 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!