The Grade 4 Trade Pack includes age-appropriate trade books that are used in the units to model effective writing techniques, encourage students to read as writers, and provide background knowledge.
- The American Revolutionaries: A History In Their Own Words, 1750-1800 by Milton Meltzer, Ed.
- Every Living Thing by Cynthia Rylant
- Hurricane And Tornado by Jack Challoner
- King George: What Was His Problem? by Steve Sheinkin
- Liberty! How The Revolutionary War Began by Lucille Recht Penner
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- The Revolutionary War by Josh Gregory
- Rose Blanche by Cristophe Gallaz
- The Split History Of The American Revolution: A Perspectives Flip Book by Michael Burgan
- The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
- Weather by Kathy Furgang
Because some teachers may want to purchase class sets and others may already own these popular books, these are available as an optional, but recommended, purchase.
Save when you order these trade book packs with their corresponding Units of Study: Kindergarten / Grade 1 / Grade 2 / Grade 3 / Grade 4 / Grade 5
Elementary Series Bundle (K-5) with trade book packs
Review the trade book packs from the entire Units of Study series
Kindergarten / Grade 1 / Grade 2 / Grade 3 / Grade 4 / Grade 5
To learn more about the Units of Study for Teaching Reading series, visit UnitsofStudy.com