Virtual Workshops: Credit/CEU Information
For details on our university partner and how to register for and earn credit, please visit UMass Global.
- We strongly recommend checking with your school district to ensure that the credit from your chosen university will be accepted before you enroll. Students intending to transfer credit to another university are also advised to obtain approval from their advisor or the registrar before enrolling.
- Not all graduate credit options are able to be transferred to degree programs.
- Heinemann's virtual professional learning options are not currently eligible for state-specific PD requirements and may not meet your state's requirements for certification. We recommend you check with your state/district before purchasing if you are unsure if general PD hours will be accepted. Please see the workshop description for specifics.
- Enrolling for graduate credit ALWAYS requires a registration directly through the university.
- Fees for graduate credit must be paid separately to the university and must not be included with your registration fee to Heinemann Workshops.