Brian Campbell & Lori Fulton
- Purpose of science notebook
- Getting started with science notebooks
- Creating student centered notebooks
- Role of assessment using notebooks
- Utilizing notebooks with various science curriculum.
Brian Campbell and Lori Fulton are the coauthors of Science Notebooks: Writing About Inquiry. Lori is a teacher in the Clark County School District in Las Vegas, Nevada. Brian is a curriculum developer at the Lawrence Hall of Science. Brian and Lori have had extensive involvement in the National Science Foundation-funded Local Systemic Change, Mathematics, and Science Enhancement Project (MASE).
Professional Development Services Menu
2018-19 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!