About Webinar Series
- Heinemann’s webinar series offer educators a multi-part virtual PD option (either 3- or 4-part series), allowing participants to engage in real time, over time. All webinar series also are recorded and made available to registrants to review for 60 days.
- Typical webinar series consist of 3.75 to 5 PD clock hours of streaming webcast including discussion with the presenter, video demonstrations, presentation materials, and access to archived recordings.
- PD clock hours/CEU credit is awarded for the completion of our webinar series.
- A Special 2021 Tuition Fee is being offered for our author-led and consultant-led webinar series. Three-part series cost $95.00, and four-part series cost $125.00 per person.
- We also offer previously recorded Fountas & Pinnell Live Webinars. Choose a Fountas & Pinnell PD webinar series that fits your schedule perfectly. Register for a live series and attend each session in real time, or select a previously recorded series and take the course as a self-paced option.
- All webinar sessions are recorded and access to the recordings are sent to all registered participants the day after the live session. Access will be available for 60 days.
For more information on Heinemann's webinar series, please call 800-541-2086 ext. 1100.