About Webinar Series
- Heinemann's webinars offer a user-friendly, convenient format and the option for educators to gather as a group at school or to participate individually from home.
- Typical webinar series consist of three to five clock hours of streaming webcast including live discussion with the presenter, video demonstrations, presentation materials, and access to archived recordings.
- CEU credit is awarded for the completion of our webinar series.
- Individual tuition for our author-led and consultant-led webinar series is $99.00 - $199.00 per person. If you register a group of three to nine people at the same time, tuition is discounted by $10 per participant. When signing up ten or more participants at one time, please call in advance for large group discount pricing.
- We also offer previously recorded Fountas & Pinnell Live Webinars. Choose a Fountas & Pinnell PD webinar series that fits your schedule perfectly. Register for a live series and attend each session in real-time, or select a previously recorded series and take the course as a self-paced option.
- All webinar sessions are recorded and access to the recordings are sent to all registered participants the day after the live session. Access will be available for 90 days.
For more information on Heinemann's webinar series, please call 800-541-2086 ext. 1100.
Professional Development Services Menu
2019-20 Heinemann PD Catalog-Journal
Download and share the latest issue of our Professional Development Catalog-Journal, edited by Ellin Oliver Keene – now with even more articles and content to help advance your practice!