The Teacher Pack for the Intermediate Comprehension Toolkit (second edition) provides all of the nonfiction reading strategies and resources you need for your upper elementary classroom -- at a great value.
- The Comprehension Toolkit - Second Edition
- The Comprehension Toolkit Trade Book Pack
- New: The Intermediate Trade Book Pack for Content Literacy
- Comprehension Intervention: Small Group Lessons for The Comprehension Toolkit
- Scaffolding The Comprehension Toolkit for English Language Learners
- Comprehension & Collaboration Revised Edition
- Connecting Comprehension & Technology
- Toolkit Texts: Grades 2–3
- Toolkit Texts: Grades 4–5
- Toolkit Texts: Grades 6–7
The Comprehension Toolkit Series from Stephanie Harvey and Anne Goudvis (available in K-2 and 3-6 sets) has all of the language, teaching moves, and re-usable resources to build students’ reading comprehension in ways that are visible and audible and helps to show evidence of developing students’ thinking over time.
As an active literacy learning framework, The Comprehension Toolkit can be implemented as part of a literacy block or within a curriculum lesson such as science and history. Additionally, this supplemental resource is designed to support every instructional setting including whole group, ELL support, small group, independent practice, intervention, summer school – as well as resources for PLCs.